Recently, we had an inspiring interview session with Matthew Woodward, a successful SEO & blogger. Today, we have one of the most popular travel bloggers with us. Happy that we got a chance to have an interview with Ryan Biddulph. Let’s explore more about blogging, content writing, link building, and even more.
Interview with Ryan Biddulph
I’m very inspired to interview Ryan Biddulph from Blogging From Paradise. Ryan is a successful blogger and the travel expert with an incredible experience that other bloggers can gain from him. No substitute for Ryan. As a travel blogger, he nearly goes to several nations, and it proceeds still.
Ryan is an enthusiastic Amazon eBook writer about blogging, freelance writing, and branding. Are you planning to start your career in blogging? Have any hurdles in blogging?
Here is the right to place to learn some new information about blogging and positivity from Ryan. Let’s get started. I am damn sure you will really enjoy while reading this interview.
1. What would you have been if not a blogger?
I have no idea, buddy. I just take one path and go that way. Helps me succeed more easily 🙂
2. Why do the majority of the bloggers fail? What are the key values they lack?
Bloggers fail because of fear. No value issue here. Most humans do things from their mind-fear versus heart-love. Do stuff from the heart, dive into fear, be loving and generous, and you succeed as surely as the night follows the day.
3. What are all the challenges you faced in the early stages & how did you find ways to overcome it?
I slammed into employee-minded resistance — my biggest problem for sure. I thought in Survival Mode, trying to get money to get by, and pay bills, and to survive. Devout meditation, Kriya yoga, and yin yoga expanded my awareness, so I saw myself in the light of truth, facing, feeling, and owning these fears, releasing, and proceeding as a pro blogging entrepreneur thinks.
4. How to build ever-lasting and stable relationships with blog readers?
Love them. Talk to them. Ask them how you can help. Help them. Give 100% of your attention and energy to people who love what you do, and zero energy and attention to everybody else, for where your attention and energy goes, grows.
5. Name a few blogs that you visit every day.
6. Share your idea about a few blogging trends in 2020 that would dominate.
Create value and build connections, which will trend until the end of blogging time. Look less for trends, and more, for rock-solid fundamentals that work in all businesses.
7. What’s the scope of blogging? What’s your mantra for blogging success?
Good question, I have a few secret mantras that are between me and the Universe, but I just intend to help people, to have fun and to keep nudging into fears. That’s it. Success is 99.99% emotional intelligence – may be more – because all traffic, money, and business are in consciousness.
8. Eager to know your strategy in picking every blog post title. What’s behind the screen?
I have fun and play with some, and then, for others, I listen to reader problems and provide a solution through the title. Simple, organic process for me consider reading top blogs in your niche. Top bloggers clue you into effective titles too.
9. How much time do you spend writing every day? How do you make your content engaging?
Roughly 6 hours or more writing, for me, daily. Be genuine, to engage folks. I do not try or make something engaging; I just blog how I speak and see my readers as human beings I am talking to in the living room. Humanize, to engage effectively.
10. Your piece of advice for blogging beginners? What’s the BEST blogging advice that you would have ever received?
Follow your fun every day, dive into your fears every day, and for the love of all that is good and holy, buy courses and eBooks from top blogging tips bloggers and hire them to coach you. Spend money NOW to avoid YEARS of struggle. Invest in 100% foolproof, successful advice to succeed more quickly.
11. How do you manage both blogging & traveling – hand-in-hand?
I love both, so I build my day around both; no issues, because my love allows nothing else to distract me. Ya gotta really love blogging to build your day around blogging; this is one success secret in life. Love it, and it expands in your life.
12. What’s your most workable resource or technique to boost blog traffic?
I love publishing multiple posts and multiple guest posts daily. But ultimately, create content and befriend bloggers through genuine blog commenting and by promoting other bloggers on your blog and through social media.
13. Do you believe in link building? What’s your link building strategy?
No, I do not. I believe in befriending human beings who they offer you organic backlinks. Months ago, Blogging From Paradise scored 13,500 backlinks. I pitched two human beings — one for a 2 million member community, one as an experiment. If you build genuine friendships with humans (bloggers) and stop focusing on things (links), you will get all you want in blogging in life.
14. Do you have any ‘Travel’ niche blogs? What’s your inspiration behind your love on world travel?
No, I do not.
15. Share your valuable feedback about our blog HiBlogging.
Keep on blogging! Keep up the good work!
Let’s Signing Off
Thanks, Ryan. It was a fantastic interview!
Ryan is the man of effortlessness and strategic. I hope, through this interview with Ryan Biddulph, I have covered almost all the things that you may be interested in, Ryan. Still; if you have any questions, please drop in the comment section. As a statement of gratitude, we should wish him to have all achievements in life as a fun blogger and an energetic traveller.